Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tips to Manage Stress

http://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/stress-management

For people like me that have two test and the report to write this week I can feel your pain.  With such high stress levels it can be hard to manage everything and put forth your best work.  WebMD offers some great tips for managing stress.  Such as staying positive, be assertive instead of aggressive, eat healthy and well balanced meals, etc.  Personally I am the type of person that look at the glass half full and recognize the bright side of things, such as once I have completed the task for the week I will be able to take a vacation and just relax after a high stress week. For those of you that do need some tips to help you out I strongly recommend take a look at the website posted above.

1 comment:

  1. These tips are very helpful as we enter into the end of this semester, thanks!

    ReplyDelete