Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Business Communication

As class is beginning to wrap up and we are all finishing these blogs its hard not to notice how much we have come together and became better communicators.  At the beginning of the semester you could tell everyone didn't like to speak in front of the class and now as class comes to an end we are having more discussions among the class and more feedback from fellow students.  This interaction I believe has helped everyone of us in becoming better communicators, as well as prepare us to be better communicators once we leave school to start our careers.

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you: I still don't like it, but I at least feel like I've gotten better than I was when I started at Texas State.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not typically a class that students in this business school want to take, so the reluctance by participants becomes a major challenge for those of us "facilitating" some learning! I think it really is true that the class has come together more. Hope you'll consider revisiting or using the blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete